Wednesday, October 13, 2010

~Naivety~

Naivety, isnt it grand? I really had no idea of how bad satan would come at me when I began this journey. I have dieted before but never in the name of God or for God. satan really hates that! hes really mad at me! LOL 



I find it funny right now, in this moment of enlightenment, but ten minutes ago when trying to decide what was for lunch...the birthday cake, the cookies, the lovely homemade spaghetti made last night, all of them staring at me in the fridge...no FAIR! Stupid satan!

I was really naive to think he wouldn't come at me so hard. I'm so grateful that its so easy to turn to God, in one split second I can turn and find the strength, focus, and guidance that I need. I love Him so much for always being there for me, never once has He turned away from me or on me. Never once has He let me down...He's always there...all I have to do is seek Him. 

In my life there's a great fear that I hide from so many, all my life I've been surrounded by so many yet I fear being alone. Maybe it's due to the fact I've always been surrounded by family and friends...I really dont know...I just know I fear. There's also a great difference of being surrounded and being supported. Jesus surrounds me, supports me...He gives me no reason to fear, yet in flesh, I still do.
I'm hoping this time with Him I will draw closer and realize, well keep the realization alive and active in my head/heart that He is here, always...I'm never alone.

So, as I struggle with satan and his evil temptations, Jesus is right here...all I have to do is seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment