Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~Seekin Clarity and Focus~

Plato said he fasted "for greater physical and mental efficiency,"



I'm setting out on a new journey, a path I've never walked...fasting. Yes, I've dieted, but never have I fasted. My intentions for this fast are for mental clarity and to earn a better focus on the chaos that is currently my life...of course the woman in me would greatly appreciate a few pounds shed as well! Physically I believe in the cleansing of my body...ridding myself of toxins, returning my body to a Holy state for my Lord Jesus Christ. I must admit that I'm excited to begin this journey, yet I'm scared...I'm truly scared of failure. I will be journaling daily here, hoping to maintain my focus and to give myself a place of reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment